Monday, December 12, 2005

Never knew you felt this way. Bottled-up. Don't be me. I can deal with my own problems in my own way, because I'm used to it this way. But you can't. No matter how much you feel that it's gonna be okay, you still have to tell me. I don't mean to be one huge nosey busybody, but I'm your guy. Your listening ear, your comforting soul. Not me, then who? Don't be all welled up anymore. Tell me what you truly feel, 'cause you aren't alone in this world. You've got me, and I've got you.

We've got friends all around us. Strangers to befriend and a whole world to explore. I'm sure you're just nervous about the trip this Wednesday when you're gonna be flying off alone without me by your side along with my parents. Don't worry! They won't bite, I can assure you that.

Quit worrying!